Pantene Hair Products Are Pantene Hair Products Goood For Your Hair?

Are pantene hair products goood for your hair? - pantene hair products

I have not had good experiences with Pantene. I've done it for years because my hair soft and shiny, but after a while, making me realize that I started falling hair.

Wax is the ingredient that makes hair soft and makes them so bright, but also penetrates into the epidermis and the lowering of the natural structure and weakens the hair is a cause breakage.

It is nice to use occasionally, but is not a habit, it fall. As a friend of mine once told me: "It's like the McDonald's hair care!"

I prefer to TRESemme. It is so cheap, but in a much better quality. Nor the absence of growth-induced Pantene shine? Wash your hair with cold water right before leaving the shower. It smooths the cuticle and seals, so that they match the glass type or shine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment