Keyboard Broken Usb Receiver URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows Not Recognizing Keyboard!?

URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows not recognizing keyboard!? - keyboard broken usb receiver

I had my Windows XP (SP2) for several years, I changed the monitor, keyboard and mouse on several occasions, but today it seems that I change my team as a whole, because it recognizes the keyboard.
I had my keyboard in a year and has always worked well, but suddenly stopped responding yesterday! At first I thought the connection between him and the team went wrong in May, but I quickly realized that this was not possible that the mouse with the wireless USB receiver that is connected (it is a wireless keyboard and mouse, see www. trust.) com/15176 for more information on my keyboard.
Then I thought that the keyboard is not known to have broken for some reason. But I have tried to contact my brother in connection with keyboARD on the PC and not working well, but not on the PC my brother! (I know because I) at the time.
The keyboard is displayed in Device Manager, and when I click on "Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Keyboard", then we say that the keyboard is working properly.

Well, I think it's because my computer is too old, and it's time for me, a new buy. But if anyone here is a possible solution to this problem, I really need to know, and I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance
Gloinus

0 comments:

Post a Comment