Pedicures And Chemo Do I Have Carcinoma? At 13 Years Old??!?!?!?

Do I have carcinoma? At 13 years old??!?!?!? - pedicures and chemo

Ok ... It all began on Easter Sunday ... six years ago ... It was seven years later ... We came into the church and the day is over-allotment, so we decided to go fishing to ... I was there for hours, we realized it would not withdraw from sunburn ... and me and my mother was wrong! I was beet red !!!!! So I designed this room pink pearl in the nose a little bigger than a pencil lead that has never left ... My mother thought it was acne, so I bent down and "All that Jazz," which was a bit larger ... Fast forward now ... I was always a pedicure and I flipped glamor magazine and saw pictures of different types of cancer ... In fact, my site called "BCC" or something that I remember is it was a form of cancer, but not EXAT Names .... Is it dangerous? I'm so scared, I'm only 13 .... I can not carcinoma (carcinoma ????), BTW what my mother had cancer two years ago, I saw what happened to her! I'm not going through chemo or radiation! Please help me! I am appalled!

3 comments:

eabena said...

Let it go by your doctor - that prevention is better than cure.
BCC - basal cell carcinoma is the most common form of skin cancer - as the beginning of a hard, round, red or red-pearl-gray skin. When breast cancer is skin cancer, then this risk is increased. Probably will just paranoid reading of the magazine - I bet you did not like a red ball, before the magazine was described!
Go to your doctor as soon as possible and get the check box. If not, then the cancer is not standing in the sun again without sunscreen!

wonderin... said...

You do not have to see a doctor in 6 years? im sure that you have done. But if you still Arent sure it controls. There are different types of skin cancer. most are not too difficult to treat, especially if the treatment as soon as possible. Basal cell carcinoma or squamous cell cancers are usually cut (only a plastic surgeon to do it since it obviously is). Melanomas are cancers that more dangrous. it does not look like what you described.

wazzabi8... said...

Go to the doctor UR ... it is best to ask a professional:]
hope u dont have it but .....

Post a Comment