Coffee Table Building Plans Creative Box Turtle Housing....?

Creative Box Turtle housing....? - coffee table building plans

I am the proud owner of a puppy, a cat and a box turtle with three fingers. Mr. Chang, and I loved him a nice house to build. I plan to have a house big enough to build another turtle or two add.

Here is my problem ... I believe in the living room of our house, and I will make the room a pleasant decoated. How do you integrate a house pleasantly decorated turtle Nice?

I have an on-line design for a long period. The man turned turtle in a beautiful wooden house in Nice and used a coffee table. Can not you design more.

Has anyone any idea how / what will be transformed into a beautiful home that the turtle nice look into my house? Links to maps, photos, etc. would be very useful.

2 comments:

Eva said...

I had the same delimma building a house for my Russian Tortoise. I have tried a home that was functional and pleasing to the eye to create ... I mean, if my complaint a full life that I have seen is to live my life right home .... what happened to me =)
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/d ...
Here are some screen ...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/d ...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/d ...

lovebugb... said...

My friend was a library in a pregnant turtle. They published the shelves and put it on its side so the open side facing outward. Attached is a picture of a hinge and looks great.

I like the idea of a coffee table.

Post a Comment