Sinus Cancer Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes Excessive Phlegm Originating From My Throat?

What causes excessive phlegm originating from my throat? - sinus cancer causes more condition_symptoms

My nose and sinuses are clear and without nasal discharge. My chest is clear, and I have no status, either cough. For the night, I feel sore, dry throat and disappears during the day.

You can always spitting small amounts of mucus, sticky yellow base of the neck and the trachea.

Sometimes I feel pain in the muscles, as if I was on a viral infection. I have no fever.

So far my doctor has prescribed, and I have to biotic roxithromycin and doxycycline, prednisone, beclomethasone and past Omerprazole no reduction in symptoms.

I wonder if this may be a condition of throat cancer.

3 comments:

citizen insane said...

Well, certainly not the symptoms suggest cancer, but I just wonder why you are in the forecast for a sore throat. This resembles a kind of mild sore throat or bronchitis (purulent exudate desribe compatible) that is not allowed - if they do not, while you continue to take steroids. You may have to switch antibiotics if the bacterium is resistant to what you are taking currently.

gone said...

It can be a side effect of medications you take. Without side effects. I have some drugs that have caused all sorts of questions. If an infection is, I doubt that it is cancer. Your doctor would have been realized already. Do you smoke? Try drinking more water, and if you stop smoking, too.

starrwoo... said...

that a food allergy, one of the reasons may be that the mucus producing milk. to see if milk or cheese products account for a week. Good luck, oh yes, and you need to humidify your room. only the cool mist at the pharmacy will not help and they arent terribly expensive.

Post a Comment