I O Magic Dvd Burner What Kind Of DVD Burner Is This?

What kind of DVD Burner is this? - i o magic dvd burner

He took a DVD burner at Staples last night. It was as if I labeled / O Magic 16X Dual Format Double Layer Internal Drive.

I know that I sold O Magic / everything that you in your hands, making it an LG, LiteOn, BenQ, etc. is surely this could not have said what the crate.

According to Nero, the disc I can + / - and RAM. In addition, the tray has several DVD3 rewritable DVD format and DCS (Dual Cooling System) is embossed on the front. In Device Manager, is all the lists of DVD DC 16X8X5.

The last part of the disc is installed with Nero, it also supports LightScribe, have installed the others have done, I've ever made. Not sure if this version is the standard version of Nero (6.6.6.3) or if the installer contained in the fact that this drive is LightScribe-enabled, if you have supplied and installed for me.

In any case, the client computer again so I can get more information. I wonder what it really is - more than pay, but no big deal.

3 comments:

bogus_du... said...

I installed one hundred records, and we can not say that, in Device Manager, which I described ever seen.

In addition, all electronic products in the United States has sold a number of the FCC that you reference in the FCC can cross website for more information.

johnlee8... said...

I think it is better to rely on this technique Trap you.But sure that the hardware can support your system require.Therefore also access the Internet to learn more about the computer, then you know you need to force.

sunfell2... said...

From my experience, I / O Magic do good, and often there are surprises in the box. I never did anything less than what the box says, and I have several times more, and they tend to find that the brand when buying parts.

Sometimes you can see the numbers online, what are their needs, do go out, find that from now on, and heal the I / O Magic Mystery.

:-)

Post a Comment