Sleep Incontinence Sleep Incontinence?

Sleep incontinence? - sleep incontinence

I have recently adopted a dog from 4 months ago. Of course, I love you to death and let her sleep in my bed. A few times, bed-wetting, I thought it was marking their territory, but later it occurs to me to sleep, the exhaust if you. Is it common for puppies? and if they have more control of the bladder? Moreover, they did not sleep in bed with me, what can I do before my washing machine breaks down?

Thank you very much.

5 comments:

animal_a... said...

Please talk to your vet about it and where you bought it.

Not common.

This is often a side effect of early castration. Drugs can be given to reduce the problem.

misses_f said...

You may want to take the tests for diabetes. Rottie's mother was a diabetic and almost always filtered into sleep.

Shannon said...

Get it checked by a vet. Leaking urine is abnormal in any way during sleep.

The dog may have a bladder infection, diabetes, or small seizures in his sleep.

Good luck!

Shanna said...

First arrest for a bladder infection. It is not normal, urine leak.

♥Golden gal♥ said...

I would like a urinary tract infection to something else. The boys are tight urine during sleep in general. There must be a cause.
Ask your view from your veterinarian as soon as possible, "OK."

Post a Comment